Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Dreams of Lace: Easter Eggs 2002

Yeah, Easter is long gone, and these patterns are even a year old, but I didn't see them before. Might be a nice touch on a wooden egg too. Paint a little scene on there.......

and oh my! I haven't checked tatting links in quite awhile it seems! Kersti got married! Ah well, looking at the updates, she just put the photos up last month. I looked at the recipes - had to look up "copha" to see what it was It's a vegetable based shortening. Then I saw the gingerbread - which would be a cookie here, but when I think of gingerbread, I think of cake, with whipped cream or ice cream on a freshly baked square. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........I'm hungry - my tummy is growling.

So, I'm off to run an errand or two and get home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.