Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I decided to make another motif. I wanted something that shows up better in the coaster so it needed to be a solid or darker color. From the same book. And I will add a few flutters in a size 80 variegated.


I decided to participate in a Santa exchange on my Christmas All Year list. The santa is to be sent out by the 29th. My partner, Tammy Goff, sent me hers and I got it today. A doorknob hanger!!! Isn't it cute?? I love it & wish Christmas was just a bit closer so I could hang it - but I may anyway. shhhhhhhh.................




I added a few new links to the sidebar. One is in Japanese so if you don't read Japanese, you won't know what it says (I don't) but there are photos and I think there are some who read this who do understand Japanese................so eye candy at least!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.