Saturday, December 06, 2003



Snowroses!

I wasn't going to say anything, but now that the cat is out of the bag, these are my snowflakes for Claire. The one on the left is #6 in Snowflake Roses by Denise Munoz. The one on the right is #2 from the same book. If anyone has this book, the photo in the book for #2 shows both 4 and 5 ring points but the directions are for 4 rings. Then in directions for #6, the large ring of the clover should read:R 4+3-2-2-2-2-3-4. These pretties go so fast once the center is made, and the center itself doesn't take all that long. I wouldn't mind framing a group of Christmas Snowroses for myself!

A quick search on the net turned up Handyhands, Georgia Seitz, and LacySusan as online order providers. I'm sure there are more but that's all that came up on that page.


This shuttle is a Victorian age replica. I got mine at Heirloom Corner but I saw late this summer that Hobby Lobby had them on clearance. Saturday I'm demonstrating with my lace group in Dickens of a Christmas in downtown Lafayette. I'll be sitting in the window in Cajun Corner between noon and 2:00 p.m. Then I'm going shopping. heheheh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.