Sunday, April 11, 2004



I dunno - this elephant looks strange to me. I'm pretty sure I did everything right. I think I'll make the monkey now! Should I use a gold color or a regular brown or a combination?





These are the motifs from the dyed thread. It didn't come off on my fingers but when I sprayed the starch, the round motif bled. I didn't do anything with the butterfly. I'm not sure what to do with it now, but I'm going to experiment with different heat and vinegar setting methods, even tho vinegar supposedly doesn't set 100% cotton, there's the possibility that it is a blend.

I bought a copy of Beadwork today (well, actually it was Saturday when I started this and I got sidetracked) which has Tatted Leaves Bracelets in it. They are needle-tatted and the author is Esther Trusler. Kinda hard to see the tatting at first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.