Saturday, April 17, 2004

Strivers
Mark received his strivers from me so I can post them now. These are nice little thingies to mark your place on a lace piece - say someplace that you are going to join to later, or to mark a certain row number.

I haven't gotten far on the parrot - just not enough tatting time! My grass is not quite tall enough to mow, but I could be doing a lot of other stuff outside instead. Much to do inside too though. I'll be gone tomorrow so I'll do the inside stuff. My son will be here tomorrow to do his laundry so he might mow for me. What I really need to do is to trim a hedge.

One of the list group members tatted a motif from Lyn Morton's Tatting Patterns, the Hearts and Flowers motif on page100-101. I've done this one too - although I can't remember what I did with it or if I even finished it. That's a first! I'll bet I didn't finish it for some reason. The motif is also featured on the front of the book. It's the 5th item on the right in the link. Chantel tatted it with a Valdani variegated thread in turquoise and lavendar....it's gorgeous!

For Gail & Nell,



May you enjoy chocolate and tatting ALL DAY!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.