Monday, July 05, 2004



This little beauty is an 11:30 pm last-minute-before-I-go-to-bed experiment! I copied an open knot diagram out of a book I'd gotten at the library having to do with making pillows and curtains....I think it was for a tie-back of some kind. I just chained until I ran out of thread, maybe 5" or so, and then followed the diagram. It easily pulls out of shape though, so I'm not sure how I can use it yet.

All my fair entries are ready to go except the elephant. I'm going to move Madeline to a white background this week and then get her in the frame. I added my little bag with the frog closure as another entry. The sewing job isn't that great, but it still shows off the tatting and that's my aim.

Tomorrow, it's back to work. Will dearly miss my sleep-in mornings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.