Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thoughts from Elsewhere

Notes From the Universe

Don't let those who aren't in tune with you, distract you from those who are.

*********
It's your degree of faith, your belief in benevolent powers and events unseen, that summons the magic, either in huge gobs, or in drips and drops.
 
Go for gobs, it costs the same.
*******
If they're in your life,
love them.
******
What good does it do
knowing approximately where the treasure lies,
yet never digging?  Having a bank account with
millions in it, but never writing a check.  Or
discovering the fountain of youth, but never
drinking a drop?
 
You must live the truths you discover, you must
break your old rules, defy logic, be the change.  Dig,
write the check, and drink eternally, one little step
after another.
 
I'm sorry, but there's no other way.
Tallyho,
PS - Of course, you can ask for help.
 
 


Some favorite shuttles and a lizard from a dear friend in S. Africa. I'm appreciative of the craftsmanship on the shuttles and I'm appreciative of the friendship of my friend.




My house is literally a jumble. Carpet is to be installed tomorrow so my son came tonight and helped me move everything out of the living room and hallway. I'm not likely to be doing any tatting or crocheting for another day or two. Sock Monkey Simon is progressing nicely but I'm not sure where the thread is now. LOL! Maybe in my bedroom, maybe in the kitchen. I still need to crochet the arms and legs and TAIL! The instructions do not include a tail. Oh, and ears. There are directions for ears. This came from Annie's Pattern Club, Oct-Nov 1984. Designer is Celia Finch Young.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.