Saturday, October 02, 2004



These are my teapots and the cup with a matching infuser. They are by Chantal. I just remembered there is someone on the member list named Chantal. LOL!

Tonight I'm drinking "Hiker's Heaven", a loose tea I bought in Missoula. It's flavored with black cinnamon and orange spice. It tastes very much like the spiced tea I bought at the Feast today.

I spent 3 hours at the Feast of the Hunter's Moon today demonstrating tatting. I got hot and sweaty which I didn't expect, but once I was done and got up and walked around, I cooled off. I kind of ate my way through. LOL!

I noticed lots of people knew the difference between tatting and bobbinlace. They weren't calling it knitting or crocheting for a change. So many people said these 3 things:
My grandmother tatted.
I want to learn how to tat.
It's a dying art.

sigh.............

We have an interactive bobbinlace pillow. I'm going to work up something that will be interactive in tatting for next year's Feast.

I've been working on another finger-purse. This one has a blue rose in the center and variegated blue for the outer part.

I managed to add a "to do" list to the right but I named it "wanna tats". I figured out how to do a strike-through so now I have to finish something so I can cross it off my list!

I'm really congested tonight - I think from the wood-smoke and being outdoors. I took an allergy pill but it didn't help. Also ate my son's cream of crab soup which is very spicy and made my nose run last night, but it didn't do anything for me now. I know there is a nasty cold virus going around right now. I think I just need to drink lots of water and flush everything out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing superb information. Your web site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and simply couldn’t come across. What an ideal site.

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.