Sunday, February 11, 2007

I finally took the time to put the storage cube in my craft room. Nope, no pics....still too messy in here. It fits perfectly though and is on wheels so I will go get another for the other side of the table. I ended up putting my knitting stuff in this one. All my needles and supplies are in the top and the yarn is in the 2 bottom drawers. Once I have everything rounded up elsewhere in the house, it may be overflowing, but for now, it's just right.

I have one more big project, the mask for lace day, and then I can play. I have mending and a quilt to be sewing on.......those are things that can be finished and out of the way. I suspect I might get rid of some stuff if I took the time to go through it.

This is just a short post. I had pages and things I wanted to cite but don't feel like looking them all up right now. I paid the last of the month's bills and sent out a reunion newsletter, the part I have to send by mail, so I'm ready to just sit now. I take my car in tomorrow early...so I have to get ready for the tatting class now. I started my sample a few weeks ago but got sidetracked with other projects. Time to get back to it. They're going to tackle split chains. It will be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.