Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I made another attempt at the tiny basket, this time in size 20 thread and I stiffened it. I continue to use the set stitch for the handle. It gives it a rope-like effect, I think.

I tatted the peacock bookmark from Dianna Stevens' book for a friend. I messed up on the feathers...missing the number of repeats for the bigger picots so the feathers are not as long as they should be but it was a fun tat anyway. I'm working on another bird bookmark from her book that I should finish tonight. The past 4 days have been intense, but I'm now an OSHA 501 trainer! I probably won't do any training for them specifically right now, but I can if needed. We can also do our own 10 hour and 30 hour training on campus now.

It's so nice to have time to just sit back and relax so I think I'll do just that!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, I love your tiny basket, it's so cute! I have not tatted Dianna's peacock yet, it is on my list to tat, but I love the colors you used. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:35 PM

    I love the little basket. I think it would be adorable to add to a tatted chatelaine. hmm, ideas...

    Thank you for sharing,
    Pauline
    baby tatter in Tooele

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.