Saturday, September 20, 2003

Tatting Day with Heirloom Corner

Finally, here are the photos from September 6, 2003. For some reason, while I was in NY, the date feature on my camera was activated, but it was the wrong date, showing 1994. LOL! I just now changed it, but I have several rolls of film that have the date with 1994 stamped on the photos.

I don't remember everyone's names, unfortunately. Click on the photo to see a larger version. Thanks to my friend Tim for helping me figure out how to do thumbnails!

Here is Kaye with the group.

Mary Harris and Janet Groves

Mary Ann who entertained us with a wonderful shuttle story she had written at the end.

Ceil and granddaughter - 2 of the 3 generations of that family that come every year.

Some of the shuttles collected by Carol. She brought 3 cases of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.