Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Here's a quick post I started a few days ago.

Wonderful Tatted caps!



Here's the latest Romanian Point Lace project. After asking for input on CrochetLace, I learned that making the upper loops bigger would have helped. I followed the pattern dimensions and thought them small to begin with. I think it's more noticeable by using 2 colors too.

Now I feel like it needs ornaments! It's only about 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches though.

I'm currently working on my flower motif for the tin exchange. I got it done last night but what do I do now? Wire it or make it a wearable? I'll have to show it later. Somehow, I hope to make time tonight and tomorrow to tat 2 small doilies for the secretarys in my department.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.