Monday, November 20, 2006

The bathroom is coming together slowly. I painted the walls on Sunday and put the curtain up today. The ceiling, vanity and door will have to wait. I like it though.

Saturday my son came over and was a big help in cleaning. Mostly what I needed was someone to move boxes downstairs and help me move furniture. I still have stuff to do, but the bulk is done. Sunday was the paint day although I did not decide to paint for sure until just after noon. Gotta take advantage of motivation when it strikes me!

Last night I started tatting Presentfor my SS elf I Have A Secret

And then tonight, I found the perfect touch for the Gift 2 I made her. I still haven't shopped for Candy. This is FUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.