Sunday, May 24, 2009


I got a lovely surprise in the mail yesterday! Trayna, from Scotland, sent me this sweet heart to thank me for my part in organizing an exchange some time ago. Isn't the little pooch on the card adorable?

Oh look! Now Alice Cantrell has made stickers for the tea notes! If you go to her blog you can see the picture of the note with the sticker on it.

I went to Tat Guild in Greenfield yesterday but left early to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. We went to a thrift store where I found some fabulous deals, maybe to show later, and then to a few garage sales and an art display in one of the downtown buildings. There were art quilts, photography, paintings and jewelry. We also stopped at the soda fountain that was part of building and had a soda and a sundae, reminiscing about the old days when sodas, candy bars, and comic books could be had for less than half a dollar all together.

I went to the graduation celebration for a friend's daughter this afternoon and then came home and took a nap. I'm currently finishing up the edge on the last puzzle piece. Am anxious to get back to regular tatting!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty heart from Trayna! I got some tatted goodies from her on Friday! I'm going to post them later.

    Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely heart. But I like the photo of the beagle most - because I have one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.