Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tatting Tea Tuesday 12/1/09



Go here for free printable cupcake & teacup (or coffeecup) notes.

And get a getwell card featuring a teacup in another free printable!


These are the Snowrose snowflakes I made in 2003 in a surprise ornament shower for an online tatting friend. The pic in that entry was so tiny because it was the only way I knew how to make thumbnails then. LOL! They really were very pretty. I'm glad we can have bigger graphics now.

I've been tatting but they're gifts so I can't show them yet. I've also been busy looking for programs for my lace guild for the coming year. That's really fun but I also get way too inspired for what I have time for.

I'm trying a Christmasy background after seeing a post by Pat Winters about free backgrounds from http://www.shabbyblogs.com/. I'm not sure I like it that much. I wanted something lighter rather than dark and so that limited my choices. We'll see.

I was knitting last night, a neck cowl, and dropped some stitches that were impossible for me to figure out how to pick up so I ripped it all out and started over. At this rate, I may get it done in time for next year!

2 comments:

  1. Your snowflakes are very pretty!
    Good tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those snowflakes are beautiful! What a very fortunate friend!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.