Fnally, FINAlly, FINALLY!!! I managed to finish it!
I had left off okay. I thought I was untatting but if I was, I didn't need to. I did have to untat one ring at nearly the end when I joined one ring too soon. Then I added a little chain loop at the end for a tassel. So HERE we are!!!
It's been disconcerting to see how much we can lose in a short time. Otherwise preoccupied, I've had very little time for tatting in September and it shows. I still had to finger shape it a bit after the scan for my liking but I'm happy with it now. I've usually seen it in brighter colors and I do like the brighter colors. Using size 30 Cebelia was a spur of the moment decision. Maybe another time I'll make a size 20 brighter version.
Thank you Jon for a challenging pattern!
Our 10 Favorite Green & Brown Spaces
19 minutes ago