Saturday, May 10, 2003


Finished up the 2nd amulet bag during the lace meeting. Once I hide the ends, I'll scan it. I'm thinking now about giving them to my daughter and my daughter-in-law for Mother's Day. Now that it's done, the rayon thread didn't turn out shiny and smooth like I thought. Might as well have used a plain black. Would not have had the snags, for sure.

I was in Hobby Lobby and Michael's both today. Couldn't make up my mind what to use my coupon on at Michael's so I ended up getting 2 more Clover shuttles. I was looking at some card stock to do watercolor cards on and I kept thinking I bet I have some. Better to get back to practicing and using what I have than to get more.

Well, I have things to do..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.