Wednesday, July 02, 2003



This white picot gauge was actually in the quilting part of Walmart originally - then moved to clearance, so I got it for $1.75 a few days ago. It picks up where the smaller wooden one leaves off. The wooden one was $40 + in April. But it's soooooo pretty!

I was tatting along, finished with 2 SCMR's and realized I only had 6 small rings on each big one and it should be 7. So I went ahead and finished another one. I'm going to have to start over. No way around it. Getting lots of practice with self closing mock rings this way.


It's so very hot today. It'll be late before I tat, if I tat at all. Got bills to make out. But with the holiday weekend, I'll probably have some extra time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.