Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Nothing accomplished in the tatting field today. Last night I got to the part where I attach the two pieces of the blanket. I was far too busy today to do anything with it. I was late getting home tonight and then called a friend I had arranged to call earlier. Even that plan didn't go as expected, since I needed to call earlier than I thought - so I didn't do the treadmill and am just now finishing up dinner. Spaghetti Squash! It's the first time I ever had it - another friend told me about it as a low-carb food - and how to fix it and it is delicious! I sauteed onions, garlic, sweet peppers, and mushrooms in butter/olive oil and then coated the squash with that, added salt and pepper - I do very much like it!

And while I was waiting for everything to cook, I went exploring and found Lacemaker, another blog site, which is visually appealing. She also had a little clock of a different sort, besides the one swirling with the cursor. I clicked on it and it took me to the site that had 2 pages of them for use. At least I think they were because the html was there - but it was in Italian? so I'm not sure what the rest of it said! I picked the little mouse peeking out of the cup over there to the right.

I committed myself to another project.

I volunteered to make an heirloom hanky bonnet for a girl at work who just became a great-aunt again. So I've got to tat up a sweet edging - and I just might use the one on Nell's site! But I will finish the blanket border before I begin it.

I managed to get to bed a bit early last night - of course, I just work up even earlier than usual, but I'm going to try it again. Tomorrow will be a busy day too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.