Friday, January 14, 2005

Lobster Song

If you don't get anywhere else on the web for tatting patterns, at least go here at Jane Eborall's site. The woman has a little bit of everything and surely the equivalent of 3 books! Her diagrams and instructions are superb. You'll be challenged and delighted, I guarantee it. Everytime I go to this site and see all the wonderful tattings she shares, I'm amazed at her creativity and generosity. She just added a lobster to the line-up.

Another lobster by Abby. I thought there was another one by tatman but I can't locate it. Popular creature, for some reason.

I got my order from Gale Marshall at
Tat's All
today. I've ordered from Gale before but it was a small order back then when money was a little tighter. I saw she was finalizing some NATA stuff and why I've never ordered one, I don't know but I decided the time was right now.


Not only is my NATA number 67, that's the year I graduated from high school. Maybe I should play those numbers in the lottery.

I also ordered 3 balls of Olympus thread, 2 variegated and 1 solid. I see I have 2 other solids in my stash and it looks like I've not tatted with it yet. Now why haven't I? I also got a IBmini shuttle in sapphire.


I also got a book for left-handed shuttle tatting. I'm not left-handed but I know enough of them that I thought it might be useful. Also some bead loaders and a box of little aluminum cans with glass tops. I was inpsired at the time to do something specific with them which escapes me now, but I think it had to do with painting.
ROTFL

Well, I better be thinking of bed. My grandson will be here tomorrow and we'll go crystal shopping later in the morning.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.