Sunday, January 09, 2005

Productive weekend!

I took my Christmas tree down last night. Took me about 3 hours. I've found 2 things since then that I forgot to pack away. Always happens like that.

My lace group met yesterday and we spent most of the session talking about Lace Day which is May 7. I'm really excited about the game we're going to play...Lace Jeopardy. I need to go back over my notes so I don't forget what I'm supposed to do. sigh.....so easy to do.

I'm a little more than half-way through my filet crochet mat. It's going faster than the snowman mat I did last year.

I really got a lot of cleaning done this weekend. Dishes out of the sink and into the diswasher. Ever since my son moved back home, that seems to be harder to get done. Also got my table cleaned off....another thing that seems to get dumped on all week. My living room looks quite bare with the tree gone. I cleaned off my computer desk which I thought was in pretty good shape to begin with but looking at it now, wow - what a difference!

I took a little stroll outside yesterday, admiring the winter wonderland. It was beautiful....and rapidly melting. Today I could hear things sliding off the roof. LOL!




I couldn't get into the AOL class tonight for the online class. My computer couldn't recognize something. So I'll try the other room tomorrow night if I can get there in time. The project is a cluny motif executed by Mimi Dillman. For a change, I actually got this started before class!



I've been using a loom like this one. I like it better than the plastic mesh star. Like anything else, the more you do it, the easier it gets. I figure clunys will be in upcoming T.A.T. projects so I better get used to it. LOL!

Well, son needs computer to print off resume and I didn't realze it was so late already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.