Thursday, June 29, 2006

Mercy!

Now you can do your needlecrafts in the dark! No tatting shuttles there but I'm sure if the manufacturer were educated about tatting that there would be! There ARE crochet hooks and drop spindles as well. hmmm....something to consider when the power is out ...or those long camping weekends in the middle of nowhere. You can buy these luxury needlecraft tools at an Ebay store. Of course. You can get anything on Ebay. LOL!

I helped a friend in Greenfield pack in anticipation of moving this coming weekend and in addition to several other things, she gave me this wooden round thing. During my lunch hour, I happened to pop into Ding-a-Ling and saw an instruction booklet for a device that looked very much like this one, only those are plastic. Turned out to be like a Knifty Knitter. Giant spool knitting. Well....then I decided to google and explore the links. So much out there!

And now that I'm thinking about it, I think I have a straight one somewhere,which is called a knitting rake. Always wondered what that thing was!

Last night I crocheted on the shawl. It seems so slow-going. Wanted to tat but there were only a few empty shuttles do I tried to empty a few instead...which still involves tatting but only little bits of fluff. Maybe tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.