Wednesday, March 12, 2008


I started a doily from the Blomquist Mary Konior book (A Pattern Book of Tatting) last night which is the marigold flower center. I don't generally do doilies but I was bored. LOL! It's in size 20 flora. I'm not sure if I'll make the outer part in white or green. I thought green initially but then it seemed that white would be a better choice. The other little flower is from Tatting Collage by Lindsay Rogers. It was the leftover thread on a shuttle, some thread I dyed a long time ago...that doesn't hold its color. Probably good for a card or framed or something where it won't get wet and bleed.

Tomorrow is ANNIVERSARY DRAWING DAY!!!! Who will the lucky winner be???? There are currently 51 names in the pot. Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I really like both of these, but the marigold center just pops! Can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I think the doily will be beautiful. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so pretty!! i know nothing about tatting but the work looks so intricate and beautiful! i really love the color too!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.