Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blog Anniversary Winner for April!

Congratulations to Pamela Myers from Cork, Ireland!

Pam won the April drawing for the continuing Blog Anniversary Drawing. To enter, just send me an email at ginab6@yahoo.com with "monthly drawing" in the subject line. You only need to enter once and I will acknowledge that I've received your post.

I tatted 2 more bookmarks from Dianna Stevens' book. I think I'll go ahead and send these out. This week is Administrative Professional's Day and I need to put something together for the 2 reception area support staff. I wonder if they are tired of tatted stuff?

Anyway, the "Roger Rabbit" bookmark is tatted with 2 strands of DMC rayon floss. I had it already wound on floss holders from several years ago when I tatted Pam Palmer's elephant for my daughter. I added the ring at the bottom with measured picots. The other bookmark is another thread that was wound on a floss holder but I believe it is some King Tut thread that someone sent me. I added a tassel at the end of that one. I love these bookmarks and wish I made more of them to keep on hand.

I have not had time to look at and edit all of the Hector photos. Hopefully some time this week I will get to it. For now, I'm going to take a look at the April mystery motif and see if I can't find the problem with the written pattern.

4 comments:

  1. These are such fun, Gina, and how could anyone tire of tatting presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ways you end off the 2 bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Pamela! And the bookmarks are so sweet. I also enjoyed reading about your trip to Hector. Maybe one day I will get to be with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gosh, golly, oh my...and such!

    Now I can uncross my fingers, can you imagine how much of a strain it's been to keep them crossed all this time to say nothing of how difficult it has been to tat. Eating chocolate was OK tho!!

    But it has worth it...I WON, I wonder what she will make..oh me , oh my!!!!!!

    Don't ya just love Gina!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.