Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I kept thinking there was another prize I'd received from the OWOH event but I couldn't find the email. I don't know what I did with the email but the beautiful Golden Key was on my kitchen countertop this morning shouting at me that IT was the one I'd forgotten! I got this lovely gift TWO days after the event ended. It came from Incipient Wings immediately. I think she even sent the notice the night before so it was the very first one I got.

Allow Ourselves to Dream


Isn't that a wonderful reminder? The key to our future is in visualizing and expecting the very best. Even when the reality isn't, looking for the very best in everything can be the key to survival. I guess that's why I kept it out in plain sight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.