Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm still too busy to tat. I hope to get a few more hat linings in tonight. I started threading beads for a bigger hat a few nights ago. I won't have time tonight to do more but Friday night will be free. (started 2 days ago...it's Friday now)



Wednesday night Sally & I went to Bette's and worked a teneriffe motif. I finished it up during lunch today. I don't think my knots are right so now I feel driven to make another one so I can do them right. I also screwed up on the interlacing near the end. Bette pointed out where I skipped over a thread pair this morning.








It's that time of year! Tanya sent me this at Christmas .......will I get around to tatting something with it? I'm sure gonna try! And then I'll have to make a basket to go with it...and a bunny....and all those Easterly things. Oh wait! I have a lavander bunny - they will go together perfectly!






When I got home tonight, I had the County Fair booklet in the mail. I have a few things in mind to make to enter. It helps me to see the categories.










Here are the hats I'm making for Hector. I might not need any of them, in which case they will probably go on Ebay - with tatted trims, of course.







And what's this? Well....give me one minute of free time and I start a new project....like I have time to finish it in the next few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.