Monday, August 28, 2006



Whelp...there's my button sampler, version 2. I had something upside down the first time but it worked out easily the second time. Now I'm getting into edgings and attaching them to fabric.



I visited an antique store over the weekend and found this casket box. It's about 15" long, 9" high and 7" across. Wooden handles on each side and fabric hinges.


Here you see it closed....and it was only $6.00!!! I haven't decided what I will keep in it yet. Maybe I'll just fill it up with linens for a pretty show.


On top of that, there was a cigar box in the back room where I got this but it had no price on it. When I took it to the counter, she said she'd take $1 for it. Yeehaw! Mine now!

I still haven't started tatting for the fairy baby. I walked the treadmill tonight - trying to get back into that habit. Then I scrubbed the tub and loaded the dishwasher and cleaned out the kitchen sink. There are not enough hours in the day. I had to wait until late afternoon yesterday to mow because the grass was so wet. I still have some trim work to do but I guess it will wait. I've got too many irons in the fire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.