Saturday, March 22, 2008

Find Your Inner Fairie; The True You (GIRLS ONLY!!!)




You are the beautiful Fairie of Creativity. You cannot stand blah routines, and like everything a little different. Always up for trying new things, you have an incredible imagination. Some of your hobbies are writing, maybe painting, drawing, and making jewelery. Whenever someone asks you where you got something, you usually say, "I made it." You make people jealous by coming up with ideas no one else ever would have thought of. You also have a great knack for color coordination. Gem: Opal Song:Black and White People By Matchbox Twenty Animal:Kiwi Bird
Take this quiz!







I'm off to visit a tea room in Crown Point with my sister today. I'm wearing the teapot earrings my coworker Lila made me for Christmas. We'll check out a few of the shops around there too. Let's hope I don't find anything I think I can't live without. LOL! I booked my room for Hector yesterday. It's farther away than any of the others I've been in but I haven't liked the others and especially the price so we'll try this one. I'm going to have to start finding a way to finance these trips. This one will cost me at least $325 and that doesn't include food or any tatting supplies I might buy. So much for cheap hobbies, eh? The company and the experience is priceless however, and a good reminder that there are some things money can't buy.

3 comments:

  1. Crown Point?! You'll be so close, yet still so far! I hope you and your sister have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did!
    :=) Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say I hope you had a great time, but I see that you did!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.