Sunday, April 27, 2003

.
I'm so tired. Must be that outdoor air effect. I was out mowing on my new mower this afternoon - I love to mow. My son was tilling the ground for my garden so maybe I'll get that planted next weekend. TOMATOES!!!!!

Found 10 mushrooms yesterday and 34 today. Feast tomorrow!

Tatting.............not much done this weekend. I spent a lot of time looking for specific patterns or trying to remember exactly what I did have. I started tatting a crocus from Sharon Brigg's newsletter. This is the first opportunity I've had to try something from it. So far, I've got TWO petals done. and yeah, that's pathetic. The plan was to make some flowers for the secretarys at work because I neglected to get them something for Secretary's Day which was last Wednesday. I don't think I want to wait 2 weeks to give them something though, so I'm looking for something fast and easy now. I think I already gave one a bookmark last year. The other one is new so it wouldn't matter. Those crocuses sure look pretty though - so maybe mom's day gifts for my daughter and daughter-in-law.

For now, I think I might try for an early night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.