Friday, April 11, 2003

Last night I bought some of those Altoids breath strips in the tiny, tiny tin! It will be a perfect container for a little bit of beads on the go. It measures 1" x 1 3/4". I bought cinnamon and they had peppermint there. I'd like to find ginger too.

I'm not sure whether to take some tatting with me to my DIL's today or not. I think I'll be busy most of the time that I am there today. It's a beautifully sunny day already. So much I want to get done here too.

I finished the motif last night which turned out nicely, but doesn't look right in the frame. I tried a different frame. Still not right. It's not the motif - it's the proportions of everything. It doesn't resonate with my sense of balance somehow. I think it may be a bit too delicate for the way I have it displayed. I may need more of something similar. I'm tired of separating floss though. Maybe I will do something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.