Wednesday, April 09, 2003



These flutters go fast! I'd like to make the body part a little more stable - a larger thread might help too. The white body was a bigger thread and it seems easier to work with. I figured out by the 3rd one to do less ds between the chains joining the upper and lower wing picots. It defines the wing shape better. I think it calls for 3 ds and 2 worked better - I might only do 1 next time I try it. I'm not real sure I like the bead in the head part either - it's kind of big in comparison to the rest of the body.

I keep forgetting about the online tatting class! I wish the chat window enlarged. I don't like that dinky little spot to keep track of the conversation. I keep scrolling up to see what I've missed when I turn my head and it automatically goes to the bottom whenever anyone posts which they do one after the other in that class. It's frustrating so it's almost better to just get the log later. The problem is that you don't have the opportunity to ask questions that way.

It's cold this week so that is helpful in the sense that I stay in and can catch up on my tatting. Once it warms up, I'll be outside trying to get the yard in shape and planting the garden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.