Sunday, May 23, 2004

Another UFO!



I found this celtic bracelet I started in my 1st trip to Ireland in 2000. It's a pattern from Jane Eborall. I'm not sure I know where the threads are now. They got separated from the bracelet. What a challenge! I had 4 shuttles going, each pair with a blending filament too. The scan doesn't show how aparkly it is.......if I ever finish it, it will be beeeeeooooootiful! My tatting is different from what it was 4 years ago though. The other half may be noticebly different.......providing I can find the threads I was using. I think back then I used a lot of Guttermann top-stitch and heavy duty thread.

I made a miniature Dorset Bag last night. The original calls for a 20" square but I used a 8" square. It ends up being about 3 1/2". I still need to embellish it, but I think this is my practice one, so I may save the embellishments for the real one. It's the perfect size to hold a shuttle and a size 70/80 ball of thread. More than one.....because you have the outside pockets as well as the inside. Many thanks to Joy from Oz for the instructions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.