Friday, May 28, 2004

Babies and Ebay

My great-nephew arrived yesterday morning on my mother's birthday. He weighed 8# 3 ozs. and is 21 inches long with blonde hair. He is such a beautiful baby! I held him last night. VBG!

I was just surfing on ebay. There are some quite large doilies being offered at ridiculously low prices. I also saw a couple of tatted necklace/earring sets with starting bids of $4.95 which is insanely low. It's too little for the earrings alone, to say nothing of the necklace. This is a very nice design too, that took some time and care to finish.

I started this earlier today and never got around to finishing. Spent 5 hours after work painting with my lace group.........we got the room in the community center done and it looks GOOD! Walked out of there at 10:15 p.m.

Not a bit of tatting done in the last few days and while I have stuff I want to do outside tomorrow, weather permitting, I mean to get some tattin' done!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.