Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Christmas All Year

For a few years I've belonged to a Christmas All Year yahoo group. It's one of the best sources I've found for finding crafty things to make for holidays. Even though they say "Christmas", they really address all the holidays.

Below is a sample of recent posts. They have certain days where members post recipes relevant to the holiday or season.


Spider on Web Crocheted Pin

Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes


2 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups milk
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons oil

In a bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon,
nutmeg and salt. In another bowl beat to blend milk, pumpkin, eggs
and oil. Add flour mixture and stir until just blended.

Metallic Christmas Decorations
Making Good Scents A template for a bath salt pouch and labels and ideas!

Dishtowel Scarecrow

I'm working on an exchange project that needs to be sent out by Monday. Unfortunately, I managed to catch a cold that is doing me in pretty good today. Muscle aches, stopped up nose, burning eyes. I tatted some at lunch and some this evening. I'll probaby go tat a little more before I go to bed too. As soon as I finish this one, I need to start on another one, a Boo-boo exchange. I've got plenty of boo-boo's around! Just need to figure out how best to use them.

I got an Anna magazine that I won on Ebay yesterday. I also got a lot of painting magazines and a book on watercolor fairies that I'm dying to try out.

It started raining last night before I went to bed and continued off and on today. Just what I needed on top of the cold, but we did need the rain.

Oh, here is another goodie from the Christmas All Year list: Seasonal/Holiday Projects. I find a lot of printables through this list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.