Wednesday, September 21, 2005



Here they are! It would look better if one heart was a solid color. I was hoping they would show up better.

I've been trying to find a handbag. Mine broke while in Walmart at the weekend. I guess I put too much in them - they always break at the handle. I really liked all the pockets in it, but I haven't been able to find another like it. I did buy one that I thought would be okay, but the very next day, it was pouring and I had to pull out my umbrella. I still don't have everything in there neatly. It's overflowing and too tightly packed. So I'm still looking. I may make one. At least it would be big enough!



I really don't like a bag to be too big, but I like the pockets. This one is made from a fat quarter and it has lots of pockets so I'm considering it. 17 x 21 inches though is a bit big.


I think this one might be good for traveling.

Now....do I have time to make them????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.