Sunday, September 11, 2005

Isn't this cool???? Gail sent me a shuttle she painted with the Goddess logo on it! I absolutely adore it. And the little knitted bag it came in. I think Gail is now an official Goddessette!









I finally completed the bridal bag. I was running out of thread at the end so had to reduce the number of rings and chains so it isn't as ruffly in the back. I didn't have the impression that the top was that ruffly in the Workbasket booklet but I checked and double-checked the instructions.



We did have 4 members besides me before the morning was over at our lace meeting. I gotta get busy on spiders for the Feast event...only 2 weeks away!

It just seems like there is always something coming up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.