Friday, June 29, 2007

Everything has been incredibly hectic lately. I started a real estate course a few weeks ago and this week we ran 3 nights in an row to make up for the 1st class that was cancelled because the books weren't in. Our first major test is Tuesday. In the meantime, I've been looking for a new car. I finally settled on it today and drove home a Subaru Legacy.

On top of that, both my younger sons moved back in today. Their leases are up and one is already committed to a newly built house but it won't be ready for a few weeks yet and the other one just changed jobs and is apartment hunting tomorrow. He couldn't look until he knew where he was working.

Needless to say, with getting home at 10:00 PM each night, I haven't tatted a stitch. Well....I started to one night in class during a break but that went by the wayside PDQ. My tatting has been limited to surfing this week. I have to study this weekend so I'm not sure I'll get to anything before Tuesday now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.