Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Cool! Another male tatter! This site also has tatting instructions to download and a little video clip. Canadian Living: In Tatters

I notice he has an Aero shuttle......another one I DON"T like. It seems you either love 'em or hate 'em. It also seems the gray Aero, the Silent Tatter, and the GR8 shuttles are some that people will hurt you bad over if you speak nasty about them. I don't like the Aero, don't have a Silent Tatter, and haven't gotten around to trying my GR8 (Sorry sis - after you went to the trouble of getting it for me :-( I can't quite make myself sit still long enough to fiddle with it).

Did you see those gloves though? I wish it was a close up - I'm so glad we don't wear gloves anymore for looks - I'd have to make some.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.