Friday, February 21, 2003

One Shuttle Scalloped Edging Edging oooohhhh! Mark "Tatman" Myers has knocked up the creative juices again with this one shuttle edging! This is the same thread I used for my sister's bookmark - which is done, BTW, and on my photo site in a few minutes. Which you can't get to from here unless you join .....it's free and once you join you can go anytime and see anyone's photos if they give you their url. But they won't let you in without joining - I asked. Bitched about it too, but they didn't care. And later on, I'll post the link to my other 2 tatting albums there when I refer to something I made in the past.....so you might want to consider joining. I don't get any spam from them if that's encouraging. I think I have 9 albums there...........but they are family stuff too.

Ofoto Browse Photos If you join, this should be the 2003 album and there's not much in there yet......it's only February, for cryin' out loud! Tatting is slow business. But I'll also post the sites where the round robins are. Now there's a bunch of talented tatters! update 10/10/2008 - no longer exists

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.