Saturday, February 12, 2005

Katie's First Butterfly!



Yep....bragging.... Woohoo

My granddaughter Katie surprised me with a butterfly she tatted all by herself last Thursday. Katie will be 12 on March 3rd. I'll see her this weekend and promised I would show her how to make an edging for a pillow for her bed.

Today started out with me NOT wanting to get up, but I forced myself since we had a lace meeting. I knew it wouldn't last long.....it didn't. I shoulda stayed home, but I ran a few errands before I came home so all was not lost. I got the foamboard to create Lace Jeopardy for our Lace Day. Don't you want to come and play????

I was still tired when I got home and ended up taking a nap for a few hours after trying to tat for awhile. I was making mistakes but I was only emptying a shuttle so it didn't matter. I still want to tat and need to look through my books for just the right button idea.

Winky no more hints for my button exchange partner!

But first I'll load the dishwasher, so I'll at least feel like I accomplished something besides vacuuming. Tomorrow will be busy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:28 AM

    Congratulations for the butterfly..

    Gina you must be very proud, isn't it ?

    Tatted Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.