Monday, February 14, 2005

Surrounded by flowers



I was emptying shuttles again. One of my favorite shuttle-unloading methods is with Mary Maynard's Tatting Rings of Flowers .

I noticed Tatman has come up with some challenging designs with his cad design program. It will have to go on my to-do list some day.

And my oh my! Look who else is designing with a program? The Lacemaker has been very busy since the last time I stopped by there!

I came home to 3 lovely lavendar carnations in a vase from my son. His valentine to me - what a sweetie!

I got up a little early and walked the treadmill before going to work - now is that ambitious or loony? LOL! What it means is that I'm not going to last long tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.