Monday, October 10, 2005


I love making these little trees. The sequin stars are only for effect in this case. I don't have them attached, though if I could figure out how to tat them in, I would. There is a tatted star that goes with these trees but I haven't gotten to that yet.

I guess I was pretty productive today, in spite of an all-day lingering headache. I hemmed a pair of slacks and 2 tee shirts. Considering I rarely sew these days, that is a major accomplishment in itself!

I also packed most of my clothes, probably all of them. All I need to do now is figure out what tatting and books to take. I know of 2 projects I'm taking. One is an edging for something I'm making for my daughter & daughter-in-law. The other is a design I'm working on. I'm debating on whether to take another one I'm working on or not. I may change my mind by Friday. LOL!

I need to get to bed. I took a nap in the afternoon to combat my headache and now I'm wide awake - and a job to go to in the morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.