Friday, November 25, 2005


Here's one of 3 projects I was working on today. Poor fellow is cross-eyed. I got his eyes going in opposite directions! I've never painted on shoes before either....they're a little fuzzy. I might have to touch those up somehow. First time I used that curly hair stuff too.



I did some gift wrapping this afternoon. I hope to get my tree up sometime this weekend but at the rate I'm going, it may not happen. I can't find a way to move my junk around, which is insane. I had 2 closets built into my living room so that I could hide that stuff away and I'm STILL out of room! I made a LOT of space yesterday but I stil have some stuff that I don't know where to put. I could put it in the spare room but I've got it cluttered with gift wrap and gifts right now.

Wish I could show the other 2 things I'm working on. I hope to have one ready tomorrow but I better tat faster if that's the case! When you see it, visions of sugarplums will dance through your head. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.