Saturday, April 07, 2007


How delightful! I found this teacup nightlight! I might have to put that on my wish list.





I had great fun adding tatting to this lipstick case as a birthday gift for Bette. It doesn't have to hold lipstick. I put a tube of beads in there but you could put in a shuttle or lip balm or floss holders or paperclips or any number of small things.

I decided to take out all the colored fillings on the RPL mask and start over. I think the colored fillings is too busy with the multicolored outline so I'm going with a solid color - white, I believe.

I stopped at a little antique store in Dayton, Indiana on my way home and came away with these two finds, the little picnic basket and the trinket box just big enough for the Amber Clover shuttle.
I managed to snap the pic while the cat was walking by so you can get an idea of its size. The shop had a nice large filet crochet bed cover for $110. I saw one large dresser scarf with hen & chicks tatting in red around the edge. Everything else was crocheted. Not really a lot in the way of linens, but there was a modest collection.

I'm afraid I've been so busy lately I haven't made many entries. I hope that changes after next weekend after Lace Day is over. I committed to a wireworking class on the 28th so you might get to see some jewelry here later too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.