Saturday, June 14, 2008

June Anniversary Winner!!!!

Congratulations to Jeff Hamilton!

I nabbed a budding tatter and coworker, Fran, to draw the name out for the June blog anniversary drawing and she pulled out Jeff's name. Now this could be an intriguing challenge - having a guy as the recipient!

I started the rest of this post several days ago but have been busy cleaning out drawers and files at work so I could move my furniture around before they scrub and mop the floors on Tuesday. My son came after work and helped me move the desk and another cabinet as well as a file cabinet. Still lots of things to sort through but I got the stuff moved that I wanted moved.

For now, I'm off to my lace group to teach the Workbasket strawberry.

I would love to redesign my blog but I really don't have time right now so I'll just continue doing what I'm doing, but one thing I wish I could figure out is how to create a section with links especially for beginners and techniques. I'm just now cleaning out my mailbox and have an email I sent to myself some time ago with links to some instruction videos by Linda Davies. She shows two methods of doing a split ring . Some videos are better than others, because of lighting or clarity of technique or filming quality. This one isn't a super close up but Linda explains it so clearly that it's very easy to follow.

3 comments:

  1. You have quite a challenge, coming up with something for a man! Although, Jeff seems to love flowers and fish! Can't wait to see what you do!

    Congratulations, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, thanks for that Diane. I like growing flowers, I'm not sure I want flowers on anything. But, I too look forward to whatever you come up with, Gina.

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.