Tuesday, January 20, 2009






A number of the blogs I've become familiar with in the past year are participants in this event. I already have more than enough going on and don't feel I can participate this year, other than maybe entering drawings, but I encourage you to give it a try! Here are some blogs to visit who are participating:

The Lavender Loft
Just Be Connected
Groggy Froggy
Tatting Chic
Art & Ramblings
Rhonda Willis
Mother Henna

A complete listing is available at One World, One Heart I'm told it's a great way to meet people!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo and thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment in my blog...good to see a beautiful tatting blog...i'll be a frequent visitor to your blog

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.