Saturday, January 01, 2011

1/1/11


I have to post something today! I love the date. Multiples of numbers, especially #1 or #2, in numerology, indicate powerful energy. They are called "master numbers". Everything is stronger, cleaner, with greater impact. One is the number of new beginnings. It's a new year, a new month, a new day. What more could you ask for than a new start?

I used to do some numerology in the mid 80's which is really strange since I don't really care to work with numbers. I don't have a problem with numbers - it's just not fun! (says she who is constantly counting stiches and half-stitches).

I did tat last night. In fact, it was nearly 1:00 a.m. or later when I finished, but I can't show it just now.

I've run my errands and settled in for the evening so I'll go tat some more and maybe I'll even add it to this post later!

update:


Explanation tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. My husband and I were just talking about the fact that its 1-1-11! Although the way I normally write dates, I would write 01-01-11, which kind of spoils it. I'm waiting for 11-11-11. That will be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Ms. Gina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again - this time on your most recent post! Yes it is remarkable that it's 1-1-11. However, I can't believe it's already 11 years since 2000 !!!!

    Thanks for the comment in my blog! Even though you say you have free time, I do recall that you have a full-time job!! I'm very impressed with all you have accomplished!

    Again, Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m not a number person...but love the ‘oddities’ of numbers. I’m curious about that photo of the tatting; curiosity killed the cat...bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you sure know how to intrigue your readers and keep us on the edges of our seats for the next post!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.