I finished this up Sunday evening. I had pinned the rosettes so they overlapped a bit but when it came to sewing them down, it just didn't seem to be working so they are spread out more than I wanted. If I'd known I was going to end up doing this, I probably would have made the picots shorter. I did use a picot gauge but you can see they are consistently longer on one side of the split ring than the other.
The beads are metallic beads and the magenta are closer in color to the thread than the green is. The green looks fine in person but they tend to look gray in the photos. I added three beads in the center of each rosette as I stitched it to the headband.
A fun tat, but time to move on to the other projects!
Our 10 Favorite Green & Brown Spaces
21 minutes ago