Friday, March 19, 2004


Earlier today my co-worker snapped me holding hands with my new lover at the Hilton in Cincinnati.



Here's the basket I'm tatting so far. There is another round of chains that connects the outer motifs so they will stand up a bit more and then the handle. The pattern comes from DMC's Book of Charted Tatting Designs. I picked this site because it shows a picture of the book, 6th one down on the right. I wish now that I had blocked the center before I added the motifs around the side. It's going to be hard to get it to lay nice now, unless I can find something that it fits over perfectly.

I emptied off several shuttles while at the symposium and now have a bunch of butterflys and blossoms. Not all of the blossoms were done these last few days, but I've got them all collected together to keep on hand.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.