Friday, March 26, 2004

I'm sending off my basket today, but I'll wait until the recipient has a chance to receive it before I post it. I just got 2 shuttles off ebay.........buy it now option.....and they were new ones with a quantity available. A double horn shuttle, and a bone one with leafs etched on it.

Tomorrow is Lace Day in Mooresville! I can't wait to see what will be there and meet up with familiar names and faces. Gotta get the elephant from my daughter tonight. Then I will get it framed later.

I have a table topper I started during my trip to Ireland 2 (almost) years ago, that I want to get out and finish.........except I can't find it. I saw it a few months ago but I don't remember where now. I lost the onyx setting in my ring on Wednesday. I really liked that ring. I suppose I could have another stone put in. I've been invited to another stamp party on April 3. My neice's baby shower is April 24. Aacck - that's the tatting guild's Saturday. Maybe I can make both - I don't remember the shower time but if it's after 2:00 p.m., I should be able to do it.

Started collecting the urls to instruction sites and to pattern sites to put over there in the links. I'm trying to only use large pattern sites because I don't have enough room to include all the patterns available on the web.

Most of this got written earlier today. Now, after a nap, I'm going to walk the treadmill, so I guess this will be it for the day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.